Thank you for visiting this website, We the India distributor of Zanderm operate www.zanderm.in website (the “Site”) in accordance with these terms & conditions. If you visit the Company’s website, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE CHANGES, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE SITE.
1. YOUR ACCOUNT
- If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Please ensure that the details you provided to us are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information provided when registering. You can access the information you have provided to us within the ‘My Account’ section of the web site.
2. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE ( WWW.ZANDERM.IN )
- We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that availability of the web site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error free. However, due to the nature of the Internet and the World Wide Web, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
3. LIMITED LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
- You are granted a limited, nonexclusive and revocable license to access and make personal use of this Site.
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or Contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or Contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Zanderm India.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ours or our affiliates without our express written consent.
4. PRICING OF PRODUCTS
- The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Website from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled.
- All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Zanderm India, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by Zanderm India. Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Zanderm India and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
- Zanderm India will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part Zanderm India cannot be responsible for any loss.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You can deposit cheque/cash in our following accounts or use your net-banking facility to transfer payment to our account:
You can deposit cheque/cash in HDFC Bank nearest to you.
BANK NAME : HDFC BANK LTD.
A/C No : 1012020003948
RTGS / NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000101
IN THE NAME OF : ETHICARE REMIDIES
BANK ADDRESS :
HDFC BANK LTD. HDFC BANK HOUSE,
NEAR PRAMUKH SWAMI ARCADE,
DR YAGNIK ROAD, RAJKOT- 360001,GUJARAT.
- All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at time of ordering. We have the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order and goods will be shipped under the Customer’s responsibility.
8. PASSING OF RISK
- Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Zanderm India accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address.
- In the event of an order being lost by a third party, Zanderm India bears no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 10 days of receipt to the Zanderm India trading address. Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
- Any refund/exchange given is at the discretion of the management of Zanderm India.
- Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is our policy to try to dispatch all orders as soon as possible. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. Zanderm India cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party.
- To deliver goods out of India: We deliver goods only within India, but can be delivered out of India for a special situation or purpose. To deliver goods out of India your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- When you visit the Zanderm India website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We often communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive written communications from us electronically.
11. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Users of this site expressly agree that use of this site is at User’s sole risk. Neither Company, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, representatives or agents warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they warrant or make any representation regarding the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through this site.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions if the delay arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Subject to the paragraph below, if you are a consumer Zanderm India shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
a) There is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by Zanderm India or by its employees or agents;
b) Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
c) Any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- If you are a business customer Zanderm India shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your order.
- Whenever you submit a review or make use of another feature that allows you to upload material to the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website, you warrant that you will be accurate and that you will not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, and you indemnify us for any breach of these warranties.
- Any material you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- We have the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content and to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above.
13. CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We may update, amend or change these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without any prior notice. Amendments will take effect immediately upon us posting such updates on our website.
- We encourage you to periodically check these Terms for changes, as your continued access and use of our Products, our Intellectual Property Rights, your Account, or any information or materials provided by us to you under these Terms following the posting of any changes will automatically be deemed your acceptance of all changes.
- If you do not agree to any change to these Terms, you must discontinue using our Products, our Intellectual Property Rights, your Account and any information or materials provided by us to you under these Terms. These Terms replace all previous notices or statements with respect to this subject, and cannot be modified orally or in writing by any of our associates, representatives or any other third parties.